- Tracks your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate, and body movements every second automatically and accurately.
- Record and store long-term data trends on your phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop without additional fees.
- The device will activate an alarm (sound or vibration) if a low blood oxygen level or an abnormal pulse rate is detected.
- Print & share two-seconds interval, high-resolution PDF/CVS format oximetry reports with your doctor.
- The soft silicone sensor makes Checkme™ O2 Max comfortable to wear overnight.
- Rechargeable via USB cable, 72 hours extra-long battery life.
Checkme™ O2 Max Wrist Oxygen Monitor